Solution for oral, local and external administration
NPO Microgen, 44, Gruzinskaya str., Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region, 603950 Russia
Solution for oral, local and external administration, 20 ml or 100 ml vials. Eight 20 ml vials or one 100 ml vial in each cardboard package with a package insert.
The drug is a mixture of sterile filtrates of phage lysates of Proteusvulgaris, Proteusmirabilis and enteropathogenic Escherichiacoli of different serogroups, the most important in the etiology of inflammatory and enteric diseases.
Preservative - 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (estimated content);
or 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
Treatment and prevention of purulent inflammatory and enteric diseases, dysbacteriosis caused by bacteria Proteus and enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in the complex therapy:
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, pyogenic cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, felon, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- Other diseases caused by Escherichia coli and Proteus.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.