Solution for oral, local and external administration
NPO Microgen, 177, Bratskaya str., Perm, Perm Territory, 614089 Russia
Solution for oral, local and external administration, 20 ml or 100 ml ampoules Four or ten 20 ml vials or one 100 ml vial in each cardboard package
The preparation is a sterile filtrate of phage lysates of Streptococcus strains.
Excipient: preservative – 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
Treatment and prevention of diseases caused by Streptococcus as part of the complex therapy:
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, panaris, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- other diseases caused by Streptococcus.
For the prevention purposes the drug is used for the treatment of post-surgical and newly infected wounds, for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections on epidemic indications.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.