Human normal immunoglobulin Immunovenin ®
Lyophilizate for preparation of solution for intravenous injection.
NPO Microgen, 105 Novorossiyskaya str., Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, 450014 Russia
Lyophilizate for preparation of solution for intravenous injection. Available in combination with solvent. A set includes 1 bottle (vial) of the preparation lyophilized from the volume of 25 or 50 ml, and 1 bottle (vial) with 25 or 50 ml of solvent (water for injections), respectively. 1 set with a package insert in the cardboard package. 1 set with a blood transfusion system and a package insert in the cardboard package.
- Immunoglobulin G – 1.25 g.
- maltose monohydrate – 0.35 g;
- dextrose monohydrate – 0.35 g;
- glycine – 0.20 g.
The product does not contain preservatives and antibiotics.
The drug is used without age restrictions:
- as part of the complex therapy for the treatment of severe toxic forms of bacterial and viral infections;
- as part of the complex therapy for postoperative complications accompanied by septicemia;
- for primary (congenital agammaglobulinemia and hypogammaglobulinemia) immunodeficiency;
- for secondary immunodeficiency in patients with multiple myeloma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia with recurrent infections;
- for congenital HIV infection with recurrent infections in children.