Tick-borne encephalitis concentrated purified inactivated adsorbed culture tissue vaccine EnceVir®Neo for children
EnceVir®Neo for children
Suspension for intramuscular injection
NPO Microgen, 8, Ivanovskogo str., Tomsk, Tomsk Region, 634040 Russia 634040
Suspension for intramuscular injection. 0.25 ml (1 dose) per ampoule. 10 ampoules in each cardboard package with a package insert and an ampoule cutter. 5 ampoules in each cardboard dose tray. 2 dose trays in each cardboard package with a package insert and an ampoule cutter. If the ampoule has a score line, a ring or a dot, an ampoule cutter is not inserted.
One dose (0.25 ml) contains:
Active ingredient: inactivated antigen of the tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBE) - 0.3 to 1.5 µg.
- aluminum hydroxide (adjuvant) - 0.15 - 0.25 mg;
- Sucrose (stabilizer) - 10 - 15 mg;
- human albumin (stabilizer)* – 0,10 - 0,125 mg;
- buffer system salts**: sodium chloride - 1.97 mg, sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate - 3.56 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate - 0.21 mg.
The vaccine does not contain antibiotics or preservatives.
*Antibodies to HIV-1, HIV-2, hepatitis C and the surface antigen of hepatitis B are absent. The manufacturer guarantees viral safety
**Buffer system salts in the finished product are not detectable.
Specific prevention of tick-borne encephalitis in children from 3 to 17 years old (inclusive).
The following persons are subject to preventive vaccination:
- persons residing in areas endemic for tick-borne encephalitis;
- persons visiting areas endemic for tick-borne encephalitis for recreation, tourism, work on garden plots.